Jan Hackett Art
Art from my HeArt
Thank you for visiting my art website. I hope you enjoy following along with me on my art journey. My go to art medium is a water-based medium called Brusho Watercolour Crystals. Brusho can be the most rewarding yet frustrating medium due to it’s staining and uncontrollability. I think that is what draws me to it. During 2020 I started working on a series of Front-Line Heroes. All the reference photos for the Front-Line series are from friends that are related or working with the person in the painting. My hopes are to say thank you in some small way to these dedication work people. They have immersed themselves into helping others during the 2020 pandemic. You can read the stories behind the paintings on my blog called “My Art Journey”. Grab your tissues, you may need them.
Hugs to all!
My heArt is full, and I want to share that love. So many people commented on my charcoal and Brusho painting of my bee with so many wonderful comments and love. I want to share a 11” x 14” print of it with someone, but how do I choose? I’m going to do a giveaway. I’m give away a free 11” X 14” high quality print of this piece to someone on at the end of the month, and a different print every month. Each month based on the most comments and likes for a painting that I post, that will help me know what to pick for the next month’s giveaway! So….like and follow my page Jan Hackett Art to see my new art and comment.
How the giveaway works:
- Each month all of you will pick the print of the month based on the comments and likes.
- Each month the painting with the most comments and likes will be the giveaway for the following month.
- The giveaway will be picked from the people that sign up for my newsletter.
- I’ll be using an online random name selector.
- The giveaway is only available in the United States. (I wish I could offer this to others but due to the high cost of shipping it is only for the United States.)
- Free shipping only to the United States.
- Go to JanHackettArt.com online and sign up for my newsletter.
- Be sure to sign up to be part of my giveaway, I promise I won’t send out tons of emails. I just don’t have the time for that, I’d rather be creating art for everyone to enjoy.
Follow my work and The Fine Art Cafe Academy on social media or feel free to contact me using the form provided on the Contact tab.
Feel free to contact me directly by email at email@example.com.